Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No More CPAP's!

Hi- Today we hit yet another milestone, both boys are on the cannula air breathers and both are in their isolettes (sp?)! Not only are they doing well, you can actually see Christian's little face for the first time without it being covered in wires and tubes and tape. It is now VERY evident to us how different the boys look. I will post some pics as soon as Brandon gets them downloaded.

Brandon and I visited over lunch but didn't stay long since my tummy was a little upset today. I started taking a prescription for my milk production so I think it might be that making me sick. We will see.

Christian is weighing in today at 3.28 pounds and Brock at 2.15 pounds. Brock is now 16.5 inches long (an increase in .5 in the last two weeks) and I didn't ask about Christian... I will try to remember tomorrow.

My parents are coming in tomorrow to help around the house and visit the boys. I am still not driving since my incision is still sore so it will be a nice break from poor Brandon driving his wife around.

Brandon and I couldn't be more thrilled at the boys progress. We love them and are so proud of them already.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the awesome progress!! All great news! Thank you for the beautiful flowers. Completely unnecessary. We are here for you guys whenever needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you all so much!! Thank YOU all!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie