Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Pics From the Weekend

Lauren and Cliff Newby with Christian on Sat. Thanks for coming and meeting our boys!!

Ok how cute is this!?! Brock in n his first sleeper outfit.

Awwwww


Please don't take my picture mom!!!



H- Brandon and I spent a few hours with the babies today and I got to hold Mr. Brock again today. As I mentioned, Christian still can't be held with this nose breathing device so we will really have to give him some make up love when he gets this piece out.

We were able to bring in clothes today for the boys... Christian can't wear them yet but Brock is able. Brock looks SOOOOO cute in his first outfit!!! What a treat for mom!!! He fit into the preemie size (thank you Julie for the super cute sleeper :) As of today, Brock's weight is 3.07 pounds and Christian's is 3.14 pounds. He has a little more equipment that he takes on the scale with him so I am betting the boys are really close in weight.

As we have mentioned, Brandon and I try to get back to everyone that emails and calls, but if we haven't been able to get back with you, we still love you!! I try and put all our updates on the blog if we have any updates. If there is not news on here.... there is no news on the boys and that is a good thing!!! As the NICU tells us, no news IS good news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie