Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Day at Presby

Hi All,

We had an interesting morning and day today. I had some minimal spotting this morning so I came into the doctor and we found my cervix to be to short. It is supposed to measure a least 25 and it was at a 15. So..... I was taken to admitting and moved to the fourth floor high risk for bed rest. They did a stress test on me and the babies, and the babies look good but I was having contractions I didn't even know about every 2-4 minutes. We moved me to my side and they got better. They just re-did the test and I am good for tonight. I will be here in the hospital at least a week and we will re-test next Wednesday. If I look stable with no contractions then I can go home and be on bed rest.

Long story long, I am on bed rest and will be until these little ones arrive. There is no reason to think they are going to come early as long as I stay down. My goal with the babies is still 37 weeks and my goal for me is to bed rest it from home starting next Wednesday.... We will see!

Brandon is staying with me tonight and my family has already been by so I have not been bored yet! I will keep everyone posted but keep us in your prayers to have these babies stay in here until 37 weeks!!!

Love Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie