Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday has arrived! 28 Weeks, 5 Days

Hi! Brandon and I had a nice weekend here. He was able to bike Sat. morning and then have lunch with friends. He packed me a cooler in the morning and I hung out and nibbled out of my cooler and it worked well! We had more visitors on Sat. The Brazeltons, Cliff and The Fowlers all came by and we were outside a couple of hours. I couldn't go in the pool so everyone would just hose me down with the hose every few minutes.

I like Mondays since it means you are close to Wed. which is the day I move weeks. I can see 29 weeks today! It makes 30 feel that much closer.

Brandon is off training for his new job today in Minneapolis, MN and my mom is coming to stay with me for a few days. It will be nice to have her in town!

Keep everyone posted on my Wed. doctors results! Let's hope for stability and no more changes!!!

Love Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Jen, that's awesome!! I'm so jealous of your time outside with friends...that sounds so nice!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you that this is working out for you at home! I'll be praying for no change on Wed!! Keep up the positive attitude!! I'm trucking along right behind you coming up on 27 weeks this Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie