Friday, July 31, 2009

The Boys were baptized today in the NICU

Christian and Papa and Nana Linn and I after his baptizm.

Christian getting baptized in the NICU.

Christian before his baptizm.



Brock right after his baptizm with Papa and Nana Linn and mom.


Brock getting baptized.




Hello- the boys are under their tanning lamps today to work on jaundice. Christian will be tanning all day and Brock will most likely be on most of the day. Brandon and I got a good report from Christian's doctor last night that the whole in his heart (a whole all babies are born with) is closing at the appropriate speed. Yeah!

Brandon and I decided yesterday that we wanted the babies to be baptized. We had the Chaplin on staff meet with us this morning and preform the baptism at 11am. My parents came as did Sara and Bryan. The boys got their tanning lamps turned off for the short ceremony.

Brandon and I got to change the boys diapers today and I took Brock's temperature. It makes us feel like real parents! I was discharged today and we are back at home. It is so nice to be in my own home again.

Brandon's dad is coming in today to meet the boys so within a week of life they will have meet all their grandparents and spent lots of time with their only aunt and uncle. They are certainly well loved already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie