Monday, July 20, 2009

24 Weeks, 5 Days

I can't believe it is Monday! We had such great visitors yesterday and today again this time is going faster than I thought. Sunday we had Jamie and Drew Eckman and their little girl Lexie, Mandy and Rich and then AK and Elizabeth. It keep Brandon and I busy right up until night time which was such a treat!!

Today my friend Shanna stopped by and then my mom and sister came to visit until just a few minutes ago. Brandon should be able to stop by at some point tonight.

First NST (non-stress test) went about the same as the others... some irritability but no contractions which is just fine. I have had some blood pressure problems the last few days so my doctor decided to take blood and do some checking on some of my levels today. The high blood pressure is from the babies and unfortunately there is nothing I can do or eat or change to fix it on my own. The only fix is delivery so I hope it doesn't get to high!

The remedy for the high blood pressure is bed rest and since I am already on it we will see!!

Tomorrow I do a FFR test to see if I will deliver in the next 14 days. I hope that will be in the morning and results should come on Wed. Keep you all posted but we hope for a BIG negative!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie