Sunday, July 19, 2009

27 Weeks, 4 days!

Hi All,

We have made it to the end of the weekend. I had so many great visitors yesterday! Thank you to Jamie Eckman and Suzanne and Jenn Gadd for making my day go super fast!

We did two of the Non-stress tests yesterday and they are both good. No contractions and some irritability but apparently that is to be expected.

The doctors have come by each day but we don't really have any news until Wed. I did ask if we would do a FFN, Fetal Fibrobectin Test that will show with some reliability if I will be delivering in the next two weeks. I think Tuesday or Wed. we will do that test.

My doctor said again this morning that I needed to show improvement to be able to do home bedrest and warned both brandon and I that if I were allowed to go home, I get a one chance rule. If I have any shortening from home then I will be right back here until the remainder. She was VERY stern about this! I just hope I get my chance to prove I can do it from home!!!

Dr. Nockelburg said to keep up the good work since each day they are in me is three days in the NICU so I am a much better option!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie