Monday, September 14, 2009

One home, one to go!

Well, we successfully have Brock home with us and he is doing great!! It only took us three diapers the first time :) Since Brandon is gone for work tonight, I have enlisted nana Lois to come help out with the first baby. We are working on our schedule for feeding times and she has graciously offered to take the 2:30am tonight. Thanks mom! We had some photos taken of him by the hospital staff today and got all discharged and were home about 1230p. Both Brandon and I watched the CPR video and were good to go.

Christian had his second bottle feeding from me today and took down 14 cc's which is pretty good. He is not a sloppy eater (unlike brother) and takes lots of breaks in between sips. I don't have weights on either baby today... I think Brock is still around 5 pounds today and I don't know about brother. I will be going to see Christian each day around lunch still while my mom is here and she will watch Brock.

It is so nice to have part of our family home...now we just have to get brother on the same page!

4 comments:

  1. congrats, congrats, congrats! so excited for you guys. christian will realize he is all alone and break out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news! Hopefully, Christian will be joining you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mom, Dad and Brock! That's wonderful news and I'm sure Christian will follow soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie