Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brock is on his way home!

Well I got a call from Dr. Green on Sat. afternoon and he let me know that little Brock was ready to be discharged on Monday!! We went in today and brought his car seat for his car seat test, he passed his hearing test and given his discharge shots and was circumcised today. We will be able to take him home tomorrow as long as he "acts ok" overnight with no episodes. We are just thrilled!!! Hopefully we will be home in the afternoon tomorrow as long as everything goes well.

Christian took a bottle for the second time today and he took more than half (about 20 cc's). It was so exciting to see him start to eat and he will start with two bottles a day. I will still go in around lunch and spend time with him while someone watches little Brock for me. Once Brock is out of the NICU, he can't come back so that will be a bit challenging for Brandon and I.

We will keep everyone posted if we have one twin "sprung" tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys. that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! How exciting! I bet you will be so happy to have him home.

    Jen and Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie