Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer!

Well the boys finally did it.  They threw out my back.  Last Friday we went to the splash park near our house, which the boys loved, and when we got home I had  a injury while cleaning around their high chairs after lunch.  Sharp shooting pain and then pain, pain and more pain.  Getting them out of the cribs after their naps was terrible.  So, Brandon watched the kids while I begged our family doctor to see me Friday.  I had muscle spasm so I couldn't pick up the boys all weekend.  It hurt so much.  Brandon did a great job with the boys all weekend and the boys all spent quality time running errands on Saturday morning.  I met them all for lunch and then a spin through PetsMart so the boys could pet the up for adoption dogs.  Brandon was able to get them into church by himself on Sunday (amazing) and we took them in the pool on Sunday afternoon.  

The boys have some new words.  Christian is saying bubbles and LOTS of greetings to people.  Hi and Bye are his favorite and he yells them at the TV, strangers, joggers etc.  He is so cute.  He is still a good sleeper and is finally growing some longer hair.  He is so into Daddy right now.  He says "dada" all day and always yells it at the phone when I am talking... no matter who I am talking too.  The only time he likes "mama" is when daddy is not around :)  Brandon loves it!  We also call Christian our little capuchin monkey.  He loves to cling to brandon and I am not let go.  So cute!  He likes to help mom and dad sing the bingo song and also loves to give things to Brock since he gets praised for his kindness.

Brock is really on the move these days.  He has been able to figure out what shoes are and will hold his feet up for me to take his off or put them on.  He says sho.  He can do two words at a time if it involves "hey no" or "no mine" etc.  You get the theme here :)  He is a very sweet little tike and also will hand things to Christian, is easy to laugh and dance (this very funny sumo dance) and attempt to pat "gentle".  He loves to run and doesn't like to sleep.  He sleep sings for about a hour at bedtime now (not yell, just talk and sing) and only naps about 1.5 hours all day.  So sad for mom.

The boys start summer MDO tomorrow (yeah) and I will be running 100 errands and having a re-check on my back.  Pray for a speedy recovery for momma.

 C at the splash park
 C's model pose
 happy C!
 B having fun

 B on the move.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie