Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Post

Work is the name of the game around here these days.  Sara and I have been so busy with work, Brandon has been traveling some and boys have been working on new words!  Friday my parents came into Dallas and we went to the splash park and then lunch.  The boys LOVED it!  Saturday we had a wonderful lunch with the Eckman's and had a great time there as well!!!  It is soooo hot in Dallas so it is important to be in the water if you are outside. 

Christian said "bye dada" tonight at bedtime (so cute) and also picked up "car".  Love it!  We leave Saturday for my cousin's wedding in Colorado Springs.  This is the boys first wedding and our first plane trip in a year.  I can't believe my youngest cousin is getting married :)  I used to babysit her when she was little... where does the time go???

 Brock in the bath.
 C with his bubble face.
The boys loving on a huge teddy bear at Costco.  We did not buy it, but great photo op!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie