Monday, May 9, 2011

New Fence, New Words

Brandon and I got our new pool fence installed for the boys and it is not so bad!   It really makes playing outside with the boys soooo much easier!!!  I attached pictures below.

For Mother's Day (and a delayed Christmas present) my mom and sister and I headed up to San Antonio for a girls spa night on Saturday and Sunday.  We stayed in a beautiful hotel, had fabulous spa treatments and wonderful girl time!!!  Brandon did a great job with the boys and enjoyed his time but was happy to see me come home on Sunday afternoon.  He had a hard time keeping the schedule for the boys going and I think appreciated me so much on my special day.  He cooked me a wonderful dinner and I was soooo happy to see the boys (and my big boy).

The boys have been learning new words, Christian picked up "bubbles" and "nose" and is also able to identify his nose, so cute.  Brock picked up "thank you" and "nose" as well.  Brock has also really been really doing his "Breath Holding Spells" pretty frequently these days.  I read they can peak at around age 2 and we are almost there!  He really has the ability to be pretty scary... we just have to remember that he is not going to hurt himself doing this, it is much more scary looking than it really is.

Brandon's parents come in tomorrow and stay a week while Brandon and I are off to sunny Cabo San Lucas with one of my besties, Daina! We are SOOOO excited to see her!!! I can litterally hardly wait!!! We leave Thursday afternoon.



 The girls at lunch on Saturday.  Yummm.
 The boys playing in the backyard.
 Brock woke up one night and could not go back to sleep.  Since we thought his head might hurt from his stitches, we let him hang with us for a little while (rare for the little guy).  He realized we were watching tv and playing with our iphones and he had a great time!!!  Isn't he cute with dad in his sleep sack?
 Our new pool fence.
 Another pic...
The ladies at dinner on Saturday night.  Wonderful dinner followed by a wonderful spa morning on Sunday.  Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pics from Easter and playtime!!!!! Love to all - Nana

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie