Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Busy!

Hope you are not tired of seeing pictures of the park b.c I have a feeling we will have LOTS this summer!! Grandma and Grandpa Barefoot gave us the Varsity outfits below.... so cute!!! Boys are still working on more and more words. Brock has ball now and C is working on it. They LOVE to watch videos of themselves on my phone. It is so cute!! Lots of playing, lots of busy busy toddler work over here. Brock in his cute jersey.
C


c.



C



C in his jersey.



Boys sending some emails before their snack last weekend :)
Brock is sooooo tired from a long morning of playing.


Where am I?
What did the boys have for dinner? Spaghetti!!!
There I am!!!
Christian looking at the camera this time :)
Climbing at the park. Both boys can climb up this now without any help.


Should I go???


C on the bridge at the park.


C heading down the slide.


C hanging.


C.


C got a lot of press this week.


c
B playing in the tunnel with a new friend.


C down the slide.


B down the slide
C in the tunnel.


C diving out of the tunnel.





2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how good they do on the playground equipment!! Lots of love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn/Brandon,

    They're so cute! I love reading your blog. Give the boys hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie