Monday, March 28, 2011

More Pics

We have more pictures of the boys from the Barefeet and a few from last weekend at the park. Brandon is in Vegas this week while I am with the boys. I hope he is having fun while working out there this week :) Boys and I had a fun Sunday, we were able to see my parents in the afternoon and the BEST part was they came back to the house and bathed the boys for me on Sunday night! By far the hardest part of my day while Brandon is gone. Thanks Mom and Dad! We had a tough night around here tonight. Brock whacked Christian on the head with the small vacuum after I was done getting the crumbs sucked up. Then Brock kept trying to get out of the tub while I was dressing Christian. Madness. B picked up a new word last week, puppy. He LOVES puppies. Very cute! Since B and C are learning Spanish and English they also respond to aqua, Christian said "que" this afternoon and according to Sandra they have a few more words in Spanish too. I am sooooo glad they are picking up both. Praying for my friend Brooke's son tonight. He son (1 month old) had emergency surgery for a staph infection this afternoon. He came out of it and is recovering tonight. We love you all. Baby has some hair :)
Super cute bath poncho.


Dad, more ice cream please!!!


yummm.
C is climbing high!!!


C loves the park!
B
B going down the slide.



Brandon let the boys play in our sprinkler :) So wet!

1 comment:

  1. As always, love the pics so keep them coming!!! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie