Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can't believe my babies are 7 months old!

Mom and Christian right before his helmet apt.
The boys enjoying their food... yummmmm

Yeah, Peas!


Brock... we have been doing quite a bit of crying recently. Our face looks like this quite a bit during the day if we don't get what we want.


C on his way to the helmet doc.




I have no idea how mom is about to torture me :)







Agggg... how long do I have to wear this?!?

Two months?!?

On the 28th, the guys turned 7 months! We are just shocked! Where did the time go?!?

Christian got his little helmet on Monday... mom felt SOOOOO bad taking him in there! He gave me this look like "really mom?". We have been checking it for skin irritations the last two days but he really has been doing good with it. Last night he slept in it for the first time and it seemed to go well. Poor little guy, it will be a long 6-8 weeks for him I think. Brandon and I will try to get it decorated this weekend. We are still not sure on our helmet "theme".

The boys have moved up to 2nd foods since it was their 7 month birthday and we ate all the first ones on the market. Yesterday we had peach oatmeal banana and I have never seen the guys love something so much! Yummy! It was like feeding two hungry piranhas! We liked peas, carrots, pears and apples and not really sweet potatoes. I am very excited to see what else in the second category we like!
All our colds have improved! Yeah! Brandon and I are still the only ones who still wake up stuffy. Along with improved health the guys have also been doing some new things lately. C has full control of "finding his feet" and loves to grab them all day now along with brother. So cute. B also had a new trick yesterday... he rolled from his belly to back! That is a new roll position for us and it was great! He hit his nose on the coffee table when he did it, very unexpected for us! I see baby proofing in our near future :)
The boys got accepted to our church's mothers day out starting next September. They will attend one day a week from 9-2pm. Brandon and I toured the facility and we just know they are going to have fun! Mom will pack her first lunch for the boys and they will have a small curriculum to follow. We were told that we were VERY lucky to get both boys in the program. Competition is stiff around here for mothers day out. I am very excited for the boys to start learning social skills and spend some time with some other kiddos when the time is right.
p.s... I miss reported B's height last post... he is actually 26 1/4 inches not 25 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie