Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

C in his St. Paddy's outfit and hat :)
B.

B trying to steal dad's St. Paddy's day beer.


B
All my boys in their St. Paddy's day hats :)


Kiss me I am super cute (but not Irish).

C.

B.


B and C. C hated this photo shoot.



B and C.

B and C with their tiny beers.

So we took this pretty late last night and C was not in a photographic mood so he is pretty pouty in these, but still pretty cute :) I had a wonderful day with the babies today! I always look forward to Thursday and Friday's because I get the babies all to myself for the day! We got up and feed, played and then took a long walk around the neighborhood. We got back and played until we feed at noon. The boys took LONG naps while I cleaned, did laundry and packed up all our 3-6 month outfits that no longer fit. So sad.... After naps we played, did tummy time and that brings us to now! Wonderful day!
This next weekend we do our first road trip to Austin to see Brooke and her hubby and meet Anderson who was born in September. The boys should all have a WONDERFUL time together and FOR SURE the mommies will!!! Then we have all my grandparents in for Easter which we are so excited about!! We will also be OFF house arrest! YEAH!
Hope everyone had a great holiday!!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie