Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Love the Twins











We had a great Christmas around here. I had the best gifts ever! One healthy husband, two healthy children and my family with me on the holiday! We also had a VERY rare white Christmas here in Dallas. This is one of 5 while Christmas's in Dallas 111 year history. We felt VERY blessed.

Thursday started and my family came in from Fort Worth and my sister, Bryan and cousin Grady came over for food, gifts and fun! Grady is so cute and it is hard for me to imagine the guys were that small (and smaller) not that long ago! We had a nice family lunch while the boys all slept and then my parents watched the boys while Brandon and I got to go to church and then we switched. Since we can't attend church with the boys, this was such a nice treat for us!

Friday we opened gifts as a family and Brandon surprised me with a new canon rebel camera so I can take LOTS of pictures of the boys... I have attached my first "shoot" with them in their new Christmas outfits from nana.

Both boys are smiling and laughing now and they are sooooo much fun! We just love watching them grow, and it seems that each stage they hit is my new favorite :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie