Thursday, December 17, 2009

Babies Babies Everywhere

Well we have the newest member of our family with us! Grady Linn Brazelton was born 12-16 at 421pm. He was 7 pounds, 10 oz and 19 inches long. I am a VERY proud auntie :) What a wonderful experience to see my sister welcome the child we have been waiting VERY long to meet. I know she and Bryan are going to be GREAT parents!

The boys are anxious to meet their new cousin. While I was in the waiting room for Sara, Brandon called me and let me know that Christian rolled over for the first time... sad that I missed it but VERY happy he hit a milestone. The boys are growing up sooooo fast around us. Brock is playful and smiling most of the day (if he is not put down or ignored my mom) and Christian loves to cuddle with me. It is hard finding time to do both things at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie