Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Exciting times around the Barefoot household

We have been soooo busy over here! Our biggest thing has been the first cold for the twins (and then of course mom as well). Christian started us off with the sniffles and then lost his voice totally on Friday night while we were hanging our tree. Although we had some relief from the constant crying around here (haha) we wanted to get him in to see the ped. right away. After a 2.5 hour visit (scary office the Saturday before a holiday weekend) he is just fine and we have a breathing machine here to relief his stuffy nose for the next few days. His voice is back and stronger than ever. I have learned a good baby lesson... they get out the "gook" in their body by puking it up on mom. I got thrown up on this weekend at least 5 times from the babies. It kind of made me want to return the favor to Brandon :)

Brandon and I got our tree up with my sisters help on Friday. We had a visit from Don (Brandon's dad) on Friday and we have been super busy getting ready to see my family for thanksgiving this week. The boys are ready to meet the world... are you all ready for them?!?

I have gone back to work three days a week and that just makes everything that much crazier around here. I am loving having some "adult time" though and three days is just PERFECT right now! I am so ready to hand them to Sandra on Monday and sooooo ready to get them back full time on Thursday. I am in a very lucky spot right now :)

Just wanted to shoot a quick update... I am sure we will have LOTS of pictures after this week! Happy Turkey Day if I don't post before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie