Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Babies, Babies Everywhere

11-10- A normal night around the Barefoot household.


Jenn and Jenn with our multiples. Taken with camera phone... sorry about the quality.


Mom with her screaming babies after her workout.


Mom and Christian.


Drew Eckman and Brock last Friday.


Christian in his bumbo seat... they are not big fans right now... it does seem to induce spit up.



Dad and Brock last night. Cute!


Good head lift Brock!



Brock in his bumbo seat.


Billy and Christian on Friday... I think Christian is sleepy :)




I have been trying to write a post all week and I am just now getting to it... the life of a twins mom I guess. Last weekend Brandon and I had a wonderful date night out with some of his friends and then on Saturday we went to visit some of our friends who are new parents of triplets! All five babies were a hoot and all were very well behaved. We had two of Brandon's friends visit the babies on Friday as well. I have included a couple of pics from the last few days. We have fully vocal babies now and have a LOT of crying going on :) Brock LOVES to be held and fusses when you put him down and Christian is more patient and tends to cry when Brock starts first. We have our hands full each day ;)
I made what I feel is my most mom purchase this week... the family Christmas tree. I think it just dawned on me that now I am in charge of providing a holiday experience instead of one being provided for me. Big mom moment.
We have made some big steps at night and are now eating at 11p and 4a and 8a. Keep in mind this DOES NOT mean the twins don't cry at 2a (their old feed time) but I don't feed them until 4a. Brandon and I will be thrilled the day they start to sleep through the night. I know it is coming... we just hope it is sooner rather than later. Brock is ready to go further, but Christian is not and we are keeping them on the same schedule around here.

1 comment:

Lilypie