Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The babies and I had a great appointment today. They are looking healthy and my belly is growing at an appropriate rate. Both doctor and nurses thought I would look full term on or before 28 weeks. Yikes! The babies heart rates are good, my blood pressure and weight are also good so I guess my obsession with cupcakes hasn't been to hazardous :) The last few days I have moved to an obsession with fruit and cottage cheese. Yummmm.

We also officially scheduled my c-section on 9/28 at 1130am. There is a good chance I will not make it to this date but we have it on the books if I can. I did find out that my doctor, Nockelberg, will do the procedure which made me VERY happy. It will be her and one other doctor from her practice in the delivery room. I am not sure of the protocol if I do go into labor early... I will ask her closer to delivery date.

She also gave me several recommendations for pediatricians so that will be my next task on the list. Find, interview and select a doctor for these little guys. Whew, the tasks never end.

My tasks for this month, drink more water, keep walking, get in the pool every day for swelling and put my feet up at least once per day. This is supposed to be a big growth month so I should see some big changes in the next four weeks.

After my OB/GYN appointment this morning I went over and saw my regular doctor for a scratchy throat. I assumed it was bad outdoor allergies with all our of Texas crazy weather these last few weeks but SURPRISE, I have strep throat! I am glad I kept the appointment since I am really not feeling sick. She got me all fixed up with some antibiotics so I should be good to go and be non-contagious by morning.

I am off on my last few trips before the babies come in the next few weeks. I am in Austin this weekend, Phoenix on Monday and we will be welcoming in our families the following weekend for our family baby shower! We are so excited to see everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie