Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It is Officially Winter in Texas!

Boys at the photo shoot


Brock found a stick that he WOULD NOT let go during the photo shoot. So cute!


Brock likes to lift the weights in our house. Strong man!



Right before our photo shoot




C at the mall






B and C at the mall





C in tunnel







C in the tunnel at the Galleria play yard.




Brock testing out the wheel.



Christian giving it a spin.






B and C modeling their new hats.




Ha!


So we took the boys to the mall last weekend since it was rainy and yucky. There were TONS of kiddos playing in the indoor playground so we just stayed a few minutes. The boys are some of the smaller kids that play there so mom has tried to make sure they don't get run over by the big kids. Saturday afternoon we had a photo shoot with an old sorority sister of mine, Lea. I can't wait to see the pictures! It was a bit more difficult now that the boys are so mobile. This week the boys also modeled their new hats for us. So funny and cute!!!


Brandon and I are taking them to Austin this weekend to see The Gerault clan and so Brandon can do his Warrior Dash race on Saturday. I am so excited to see Brooke this weekend and I know the boys will have such FUN with Anderson!
I tried to post my first video on the blog... I don't usually do naked videos of the boys but they are so cute running around in their winter hats! I hope it works!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie