Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy Busy

The twins with nana and papa
At the pumpkin patch!

Scary spider!


Christian sleeping in the car on the way to Fort Worth... so cute!



The twins




Grady at the park






Christian swinging.






Brock... push me higher!






We have two VERY active toddlers around here these days!! They had a great time with nana and papa last weekend while Brandon and I went to FL for a quick weekend trip. The boys ate, went to the pumpkin patch and had a great time hanging with their grandparents!


This week we have just tried to keep them safe while they blow through our house with the speed of light :) Today Sara and I took all three boys to the park. In the past I have had one mobile baby and one not so mobile.... today, all moving and going and that makes for one tired mama and auntie. Sara and I chased them around while they tried to steal chicken fingers from a little girl, crawl into another ladies stroller, steal a truck from another group of unsuspecting kids, Brock licked a tree, ate grass and dirt all while Christian tried to take Grady's bottle. Yikes.
The twins also got to play with Sara's dog Maggie today... priceless. Christian loved it and Brock was terrified.
We are also attempting to get our house ready to market (yes, still). It is so hard to get anything done with the twins so what I feel like we could have done in a couple of good weeks is still an on-going project. I REALLY hope we can finish up this month.
The babies are still loving Mother's Day Out and playing with all the kids. We have their 15 month check up at the end of the month and I can't believe we are already here!!! Hopefully soon they can sit at picnic tables and eat like calm children at the park :) (I am not holding my breath).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie