Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quick Blog

Birthday boy on the 28th! B
Yeah me!

DG ladies at the b-day party. Suzanne, Karen and Sara


Mummm... cake



Babies, babies and more babies. The first babies to arrive at the house.




Brazelton family at the party

Elizabeth Koury at the party with Brock


The boys with their b-day cupcakes!


Yummm... cake

C and dad in their matching shirts... I think C will pout on his b-day if he wants to :)

Birthday pudding... night before b-day. B


Chocolate.. yumm. C



B & C




Right before surgery. C looks less nervous than mom.





Right after surgery. He did great!



So much has gone on around here and I am soooo behind on my blog. I will try to go fast and hit the high spots. Both babies had their first B-Day!!! I have pictures that need to be downloaded but the babies and mom and dad had a great time at their party. We had like 20-25 people and TONS of babies. The babies had such fun at the party and so did mom and dad! The babies both are saying "mama" and "dada" now which we LOVE! C said it right before punishment last week (great for him, bad for punishment). Both babies took their first steps last week too! C was first on Thursday and not to be outdone, B stepped on Friday. B is now taking lots of steps in a row and I am sure C will follow him. VERY cute! They are both in a clingy phase (B more than C) and want to be holding on to me of be carried by me a lot these days. I don't mind so much since they have both been out of the "holding" phase for awhile. I can also hold one hand for each now and walk together.... super cute! We are eating lots of finger foods around here and except for baby oatmeal in the morning we have cut most baby food out of the jar. Nice but much more work for mom! C has cut two more teeth and is now up to 8 while B holds at 2. Funny, B is a faster eater with just a couple bottom chompers... I guess that goes to show that teeth don't make all the difference.
We have been so blessed with our little men... I feel so lucky.
I have a TON more pics of the party to be downloaded (hopefully soon!). They need to make a new word for mom busy....We have been CRAZY these last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie