Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Already May

Mom and Christian.
We find Brock in all sorts of strange places now... today it was the entry way. He is super speedy.

Brock has also been working on his kissing. He loves to kiss mommies face. Thank you honey.


Not a cute one of mommy but a super cute one of Brock!

"Tell me about it"




Williamson Family.... we LOVE our onsies!!! They are sooooo cute!!!!





Seriously, darling.


Daddy and Christian.






Christian wants the camera... can I have it mom?



Isn't he a little doll?


Christian after one of the Stage 3 food meals.... hearty soup, BAD idea.



Ok, so I know we are always in these jammies, but for awhile it was all that fit Brock so we had to wear them alot. I have gone to buy B a bigger size jammie so he doesn't have "boat neck" anymore.






mom and Brock in swim class.


Sara and Christian in swim


Our swim group singing to the babies.


Brock and our instructor Rachael

Sisters swimming with the babies.


Grady with Sara, Jenn and Christian and our instructor with Brock


Nana Lois with all three babies. I am so sad I didn't get a clear picture but I think the smile is priceless :)



Beautiful sister Sara with Grady. Isn't he darling?!?


Mom and Christian.

What a crazy couple of weeks! Brandon and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Monday. I can't believe it has been 7 years already. We both decided that this was our best yet!

The babies are doing great and so active! Christian has been sitting up so well and just loves to be sitting or standing. He plays with toys and there are now daily fights over toys from the boys. He is still in his size 6-9 month clothes but just barely. He is just a few weeks away from the 12 month clothes :) We have been doing TONS of walks, dinners on patios and both the babies went to work with mom last Thur. We drove around to look at a couple of properties in Arlington and then ate lunch with all three babies at Red Robin. Thank you to our wonderful waiter for being so understanding!

Last Saturday I had a morning baby shower from 10-12 so Brandon took the babies to the gym daycare. Apparently they were the hit of the show and Brock had already found a toddler girlfriend. He even grabbed her a little and she held his hand :)

Brock is so mobile these days and is scooting all over the house. He gets on his belly and just pushes himself all over our hardwood floors. It is soooo cute, but we are really starting to have to watch him. He is also decided that his crib monitor is a play toy... it is not. He is in size 12 month clothes now and I found it is hard to find jammies in his size with feet. I found two pairs at Kohl's but I think it is time to move to "big boy jammies" which is a t-shirt and pants. I hate it. I want him to be my little angel baby for ever :)

We had a great swim lesson last Friday and will go again this week. It is rough for mom to take them but they just love it! Both babies went "under" with their heads and were sooooo great with the water over their head. No crying when we dunked them :)


I am so excited to celebrate my first mother's day this Sunday. What a moment, I am just so excited!!!! That weekend is shortly followed by my 31st birthday.... It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating 21.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie