Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting into our routine

We are doing great around here these days. We have dad back from his business trip (yeah!). I tend to be ready for him to walk in the door when he gets home after a few days :) Brock looked at him and gave him the biggest smile when he got home. It is beautiful weather here again (the reason we live in Texas) and the babies and I had a big day. We picked up lunch from a drive through Panara for Sara and I and then I went to visit her and Grady with the babies. We had lunch, fed babies and then went for a walk. I walked about an hour with Sara and then Ashley came and met us with Lily Pad (her super cute King Charles) and we walked some more. The boys love the BOB stroller which makes me love it more! We came home and mom did baby manicures this afternoon so hopefully the guys will not get their face anymore.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be 72 and I see more outdoor time for us. Sara- sorry Christian threw up on your couch :)

We have gotten into a good routine around here lately with only 4 feeds a day. My next big hurdle is always getting the guys to nap in their crib. I have been so hesitant to do this for so many reasons. 1. I like to look at the while they sleep in the living room and 2. I always have to be home at the same time if we make it into a big routine. Right now we only nap in our cribs if we have visitors that would keep the guys awake... I am thinking next week I will start the new crib routine, then again I said that last week.

I feel like my days fly by when I am home with the guys all day. I just love it all and wish I had a "Jenn copy" so both boys could be snuggled all day. Brock is already pretty much over being snuggled and I know C will be soon. B likes to be active and stand, move and be entertained all day. C will still let me hold and love on him for the moment.

This weekend we head to Fort Worth to stay with my parents and we have Brandon's parents along with us. I bought Brandon rodeo tickets for Christmas and we are attending on Sat. while the grandparents hold down the fort. The ranch had some new kids born this week to their momma goats and I can't wait to see them!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie