Monday, October 19, 2009

More Boys= More Football

Dad holding the twins.

More twins

Cliff and Brock watching Tx/OU... I think Brock has seen enough!






I have discovered that the more men there are in the house... the more football gets watched! We have a great weekend hanging with the boys. On Sat. Brandon had Cliff Newby over to watch TX/OU which was fun for all the boys. Cliff got LOTS of baby experience before his little one arrives any day now :) Brandon and I had a date night on Sat. night which we feel is both important and needed in the land of baby. We saw a movie and had a wonderful night hanging out with other adults at the movie :) Sunday we had more FOOTBALL! The twins and Brandon dressed up for the Steelers game even though it was not played on tv here in Dallas. They all looked so cute in their Steelers gear and we got several pictures that I will post soon.
Today the boys and I head to the pediatrician for a check up. It is my first time out with both boys and I am scared and excited all at the same time :) I am hoping for NO meltdowns at the doctors office :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo glad to see both babies with your home as the background! We send you much love from Chicago!

    ~The Crimmins Clan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://barefootbabies2.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-boys-more-football.html?showComment=1640781654179#c567820034106371117

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie