Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Continues

Big few weeks as always, Brock got his first professional hair cut.  I miss the curls.... I don't know if they will ever come back but I guess it needed to be done.  I have the pics from the hair cut but they are on the big camera that I have not downloaded yet. 

Last weekend we took the boys to Waco with my folks and Sara and Bryan and the big boys hunted dove (which seemed to outsmart them :) and the little boys and ladies hung at the ranch house.  We all had fun!  I was one tired momma when I got home from watching the boys in a new space.  My poor parents had the boys in their closet to sleep and Brock sang from 1230a to 2a on Saturday night. 

I took the boys to the dentist for their first exam and they did great!  Apparently we are supposed to be flossing Brock's teeth but seeing as it is super hard to get him to brush them we will see how this goes in his 2 year old year. 

Brandon's mom also found out this last week that she will need to do chemo therapy for her breast cancer.  We know it is upsetting news since she thought she would not have to go through it.  Keep her in your prayers as it will be a tough fall and winter for her.

We took the guys to church and lunch today and then tried to squeeze in a free photo shoot at Whole Foods on our way home.  It was a charity deal and it was our worst photo shoot to date.  The boys were in a foul mood and it is reflected in these photos.  I included them for fun.  

 Brock relaxing before his hair cut.

Beautiful curls.
Christian playing on the floor.
So the boys have this new thing where at dinner they throw their plates on the floor mid-way through the meal.  Nothing makes me more angry... wasted food, big mess and the boys are still hungry since they didn't eat.  They think this is SUPER FUNNY.  So, this night Christian threw his pasta on the floor and did not get desert... Brock kept his plate and was rewarded with pudding.  He LOVED the pudding. 
Free photo shoot at Whole Foods....yikes!


Brock's only alone photo from the shoot!
Ha!  Christian
Best one of the shoot...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie